In this episode, Joshua and Jeremy discuss the chaos of unexpected events in business and how to take control of the controllables.
From dealing with team members who quit unexpectedly to facing unforeseen challenges like collapsing ceilings, they share their personal stories and lessons learned.
Join us as we explore the importance of detaching emotions, mastering problem-solving, and adapting to the roller coasters of running a business.
- House flipping gone wrong [00:02:44]
- How to master the emotional roller coaster of business [00:06:16]
- Avoid making this mistake in your business [00:07:12]
- Lessons learned from those unexpected events [00:12:56]
- How to shift perspectives and embrace growth [00:16:20]
- Master the art of control [00:19:05]
- This will help you be a better business owner and entrepreneur [00:21:23]
- Don't take it personally [00:24:09]
There are 3 reasons you’re not buying more rental properties or doing more fix and flip deals: Either you don’t know how to evaluate and analyze properties, you need help getting more finances, or you don’t know how to harness the riches of fix and flips. The Expose Society helps you with each of these problems, so you can buy more real estate with fewer headaches. Join The Expose Society today by going here: https://TheExposeSociety.com
Find us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVgdCTHyKJSQwq5MS7Lb0A
Number to text for Live Show Reminder: 786-730-4336