In this episode, hosts Joshua Mathis and Jeremy Mathis dive deep into the crucial role that stress, lack of cash, and impulsive decision-making play in hindering business success.
Drawing from their own experiences, they provide valuable insights on how to make sound and strategic business decisions. They explore the concept of business maturity and share some powerful principles they've learned along their journey. From the importance of effective communication to the need for cash reserves, they lay out key strategies to help listeners avoid costly mistakes.
Get ready to uncover the secrets to making thoughtful and informed decisions in this eye-opening episode of the Expose and Expand Podcast.
- The negative impact of operating out of stress and anxiety (4:00)
- The consequences of making decisions based on bank account balance (4:50)
- How wealthy relationships can get you out of a tight spot (8:12)
- Importance of clear roles and responsibilities in business (13:48)
- Why not communicating effectively will cost your business money (24:18)
There are 3 reasons you’re not buying more rental properties or doing more fix and flip deals: Either you don’t know how to evaluate and analyze properties, you need help getting more finances, or you don’t know how to harness the riches of fix and flips. The Expose Society helps you with each of these problems, so you can buy more real estate with fewer headaches. Join The Expose Society today by going here: https://TheExposeSociety.com
Find us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVgdCTHyKJSQwq5MS7Lb0A
Number to text for Live Show Reminder: 786-730-4336