In this episode, join Joshua and Jeremy as they dive into the topic of business maturity.
Reflecting on their own experiences, they share valuable lessons learned and the principles they have developed along the way. From the dangers of equity hoarding to the importance of making decisions based on data instead of emotions, this episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs looking to grow and expand their businesses.
Stay tuned as they uncover the secrets to success and help you avoid common pitfalls in your entrepreneurial journey.
- The importance of sharing equity and involving others in the business. (1:05)
- How using data rather than emotions or assumptions improve decision-making in business (4:10)
- The formula for creating principles: lessons + experiences =.. (7:10)
- Have you ever counted on money that hasn't been received yet? (8:00)
- The concept of business maturity and its impact on success (12:48)
- Building a business around a system to save time and minimize training needs (22:06)
There are 3 reasons you’re not buying more rental properties or doing more fix and flip deals: Either you don’t know how to evaluate and analyze properties, you need help getting more finances, or you don’t know how to harness the riches of fix and flips. The Expose Society helps you with each of these problems, so you can buy more real estate with fewer headaches. Join The Expose Society today by going here: https://TheExposeSociety.com
Find us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVgdCTHyKJSQwq5MS7Lb0A
Number to text for Live Show Reminder: 786-730-4336