Tragedy doesn’t have to define your life. No matter what has happened in your career or business, or where you are in your life, you can make the choice to pick yourself back up and keep moving.
In this week’s episode, Jimmy and his guest Jason McKenzie discuss how to work through the unexpected loss of a spouse, how to find your life’s purpose, and how to get ahead in any business.
- The inside story on why living the celebrity lifestyle is not always as good as it seems (7:35)
- The single best way to eliminate your confusion on what to do with your life (14:38)
- This critical trait is what separates entrepreneurs from “wantrepreneurs” (15:36)
- The simple secret to advancing in any job or business (20:55)
- How to ask the questions that help you hire the right people (24:03)
- The quickest way to gain calm and perspective when you experience road rage (33:57)
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.