Welcome back to part two of our interview with J.P Crawford.
In this episode, we dive back into a number of business and lifestyle topics including learning from the best, the benefits of waking up early, and diets that can boost cognitive function.
Tune in and get ready to be blown away!
- Why traditional networking events are a waste of time (1:00)
- How to identify and seek out the top mentors in your industry (3:20)
- Tips for building a sustainable referral-based business (8:00)
- Is waking up at 4 am really the key to success? (10:20)
- Health benefits of intermittent fasting and a Vegan diet (13:00)
- A daily activity that can unlock your full potential and set you up for success (15:20)
The easiest way to get in touch with J.P Crawford is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.