In part two, John McLemore continues to share his wisdom around leadership and decision-making. He specifically covers the importance of balance, how to avoid being being too consumed by your work, what it takes to lead in difficult times, and the importance of telling the truth – even when it hurts the most.
- Defining and articulating your vision, mission, and core values (0:45)
- The perfect job (1:45)
- The true definition of success from John’s perspective (3:00)
- The two biggest challenges John faced building his family business, how he overcame them and used them to move forward (7:20)
- How to master your priorities (9:30)
- A lifehack for boosting productivity and clearing your mind for higher-level thinking (11:00)
- Secrets from a master relationship builder (17:45)
- How to make difficult business decisions (18:50)
- How to ‘unplug’ and BE present (21:00)
- Why it’s so important to tell the truth, even when it hurts the most (25:30)
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.