Most business owners have developed impressive technical skills and knowledge of their craft. But they make a huge mistake when they assume that clients pay for these skills.
Have you ever lost a sale to a competitor that was nowhere near as skilled as you? While skills are important to doing the work, your prospects don’t care about them.
Your clients care about the results you get for them.
In this episode, I discuss why simplicity is the key to success and how to grow your business while doing less work than ever before.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The most important decision you can make as the CEO to propel your company to the next stage of growth (2:06)
- The counterintuitive reason simplicity leads to massive success (9:19)
- Why bragging about how many leads you get will bankrupt you (10:23)
- The shocking truth price objections reveal about your offer (and why selling harder won’t work) (11:27)
- The only 2 things you need to show a business owner to skyrocket your closing rate(18:50)
- How your children can help you make more sales than you ever dreamed possible (20:20)
- Why firing yourself is the quickest way to grow your business (26:15)
If you’re an online marketer tired of struggling, go to JaysMastermind.com and get your copy of The Billion Dollar Framework today.