You know you have a killer offer. If only buyers could see it, they’d be sure to snatch it right up. But how do you get those buyers? Start by focusing more on your audience and less on yourself.
When you understand exactly what your market wants you’ll never have to wonder about how to get eyes on your offer again.
In this episode, I discuss why your offer is invisible to your ideal prospects and how to fix it instantly.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The counterintuitive reason you should never need to actively generate traffic to your business (2:18)
- What a flashlight can teach you about entrepreneurial failure (2:59)
- Why everything you’ve been taught finding a niche is wrong and what to focus on instead (4:30)
- The power of “ing” words to take your business from pathetic to profitable (6:53)
- A can’t-miss market-defining framework that will bring you more customers than you can handle (10:32)
- How to quit the endless cycle of course buying that leaves you broke and more confused (16:44)
If you’re an online marketer tired of struggling, go to JaysMastermind.com and get your copy of The Billion Dollar Framework today.