Are you an employee, manager, or CEO in your business? Everyone likes to think they’re a CEO, but a look at your business tells a different story.
The reason you’re not getting the results you want is that you’re approaching your business like a manager (or worse yet… an employee).
In this episode, I discuss how to think like a CEO and set the goals that will launch your business to new heights.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why 2-comma-club members are the worst people to learn marketing from (7:29)
- The 2 step “CEO approach” to skyrocket your business without distraction or overwhelm (8:19)
- An unconventional (but extremely effective) quote to motivate anyone to achieve results (9:23)
- The CEO Mindset question you need to ask to decide if an activity is worth your time (10:57)
- How you can use the “90 Day Window” test to stop pursuing worthless ideas (12:07)
- A simple trick that tells you when it’s profitable to hire someone to take tasks off your plate (13:42)
If you’re an online marketer tired of struggling, go to JaysMastermind.com and get your copy of The Billion Dollar Framework today.