The biggest challenge in the construction industry is building trust with your customers.
Without trust, there is always a skeptical customer. This leads to delays in projects, headaches and keeps you further away from growth.
The good news is that developing trust is easy once you apply certain techniques. If you build trust from the start of the relationship, you have a happy customer willing to pay you money. And better yet? They’ll refer you to more business than you can handle.
In this episode, we are joined by Andrew Zukoski, CEO of Join, where we discuss how to build trust, so that you can focus on growing your business.
Show highlights include:
- The “Trust” formula that speeds up acquiring a customer every-time (5:00)
- The secret “Gap” method of communication in construction that separates pros from the amateurs (8:20)
- How this hidden “insecurity” is ruining your customer relationships (and how to recognize it) (11:00)
- How the best contractors build trust to avoid costly delays in projects (13:45)
- The “hand holding” technique to get customers to engage with your business quickly and offer you cash (23:00)
- Why knowing how the Baby Boomers and Millennials behave can put more money in your pocket (24:40)
- The “Data Slicing” software which speeds up trust and communication for lucrative deals (33:25)
Interested in Executive Coaching? Contact Eric: www.constructiongenius.com/contact
To Learn more about Andrew Zukoski. Please visit https://join.build/