As the stock market crashes and money becomes hard to borrow, how do you grow your construction business?
Letting inflation eat away the value of your cash is no way to run a business.
So how do you put your money to work so that it can open up a new stream of cash?
Just because the market’s turned sour doesn’t mean you can’t turn a profit.
One way to keep your head above water is short-term rentals. They can provide you with cash to fund the core of your construction business.
In this episode, we are joined by Alex Yarbo, CEO of Sargon Investments. He shows you how this strategy can pump money into your pocket to weather the storm.
Show highlights include:
- A secret lesson learned about speeding up success from joining the military (4:45)
- How to leverage your business to get unlimited freedom in your life (even when you’ve got no motivation to work) (5:15)
- How successful business owners build their long term wealth (with this short-term strategy) (3:15)
- The Secrets of “real-estate math” (that differentiates the novice from the pros) (10:46)
- The “Set it and forget it” technique that lets your short-term rentals run on autopilot (13:00)
- The sneaky way to avoid frat boys from destroying your properties (15:45)
- How to build 650 units in 3 years (without using your own cash) (17:15)
- The “Free Marketing” technique that ethically steals clients from AIRBNB (18:06)
Interested in Executive Coaching? Contact Eric: www.constructiongenius.com/contact
To Learn more about Alex Jarvo. Please visit www.alexjarbo.com