When the economy shifts, the construction industry feels it. Less deals in the pipeline can lead to frustration and slow growth.
Only certain companies are well equipped for this shift in the market. Some companies, however, will go out of business.
The good news is there’s a way to position your company for every market cycle.
The best companies know how to weather the storm by focusing their “North Star” to exploit the market when other companies are heading for cover.
In today’s episode we are joined by Mike Forsum, President & COO of Landsea Homes, to reveal how you can position yourself in any market and thrive.
Show highlights include:
- Three things that great companies do to exploit opportunities to close more deals (in any market cycle) (3:10)
- The “Nordstrom Rack” method for buying up properties for pennies on the dollar (7:20)
- The “North Star” approach for adding value in the marketplace to squash the competition (8:34)
- This one “sneaky” strategy can increase your profits by tenfold (if executed correctly) (9:25)
- How this “secret covenant” makes or breaks your relationship with contractors (and why others in the construction business commit this mistake) (22:00)
- This one trait can take you from an entry level position to becoming a CEO (that anyone can learn) (29:49)
If you want to connect with Mike Forsum from Landsea Homes, please connect with him here: https://landseahomes.com/