When project managers shift roles to lead people, they get overwhelmed with their new responsibilities.
The main issue is mindset. Most end up managing projects and do the same tasks as they did before. This can quickly lead you away from your main goals as a leader and make you fail at your new job.
The good news is simply learning new strategies can excel your growth while letting other people do most of the work for you.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to manage your day and tasks so that you can be more productive as a leader. You’ll also get rapid results instead of being bogged down with building old projects.
Show highlights include:
- The common mistake made by new leaders that keeps them “stuck” at their old role (1:20)
- The “builder of people” mindset shift that make you become a better leader and get better results (2:25)
- The “Monday Method” you can use to immediately improve your leadership skills (that you can implement right away) (2:36)
- A simple “time-block” strategy if done correctly can lead to massive productivity as a leader (4:02)
- How to set the right expectations from the beginning to prevent people from quitting on you (4:25)
- A key distinction between “Standards and Expectations” that can improve your mindset as a leader (5:30)