In today's complex dating world, numerous men find themselves grappling not only with the intricacies of modern romance but also with deep-seated anxieties and fears that surround it.
They fear starting conversations with women. They worry about what others think of them. And when they do end up in a relationship, it eventually devolves into dramatic fights, falling apart, and heartbreak.
Well, the short answer is these men haven’t addressed and healed the burdens of their inner child parts. Suppressing these deep-rooted emotions only makes them lash out at the worst possible times.
Instead, they turn to YouTube and the internet for the type of dating advice that attracts women who only care about your looks or status.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
The therapeutic process is the single most effective way to address and heal these disowned parts of ourselves, which directly makes you more attractive, confident, and happy.
In this new episode, I reveal 6 distinct ways therapy can transform your dating life, how to address neglected emotions before they self-destruct on you, and how to use therapy to attract higher quality women and people.
- The Notorious Big 3: Three ways the modern dating landscape misleads men into misery and heartbreak (1:05)
- The weird way using your looks and status to attract women makes them eager to ditch you as soon as they can (2:13)
- How “ego validation,” a wicked and sneaky form of neediness, sabotages a relationship before it even begins (3:34)
- 10 non-material things that women desperately crave from men (7:39)
- How your unresolved emotional issues manifest in and undermine your relationship—in 6 distinct ways (9:47)
- Why your “Attachment Style” can predict recurring patterns in your relationship (and how figuring this out can prevent your relationship from falling apart) (14:02)
- How neglecting your exiled parts instead of addressing them can ruin even the best relationships (19:40)
- Can therapy really help with your dating life? Here are two proven reasons it can… (21:08)
- Still doubting the impact therapy can have on your dating life? Here’s a real life example of how one former client went from an anxious wreck to a ladies magnet (21:54)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here: https://www.davidtianphd.com/about/
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: https://www.davidtianphd.com/emotionalmastery