Just because you haven't found love or a successful relationship doesn't mean those two things don’t exist. Yet, this is one of the many myths the Red Pill movement tricks you into believing.
The truth is that the Red Pill community reeks of immature masculinity, marinating in suffering. Inside of everyone fooled by the Red Pill is a little boy who just wants unconditional love.
But instead of using the pain to break past your own barriers, the Red Pill dupes you into creating more barriers, further pushing peace and happiness and love away from you.
And the worst part?
Following this Red Pill route will never result in what you’re truly looking for: Unconditional love.
But here’s the good news:
In this episode, my friend and men’s coach, Steve Mayeda joins me again to rip the Red Pill movement to shreds for you, so you can find the unconditional love and happiness you’re after.
- The bizarre “all women have an eating disorder” hypergamy myth peddled in Red Pill circles that’s easily disproved at (4:43)
- How submitting yourself to your higher self magnetizes women to you (and enhances the health of your relationships) (8:17)
- The lethal “white knight narcissism” many Red Pill guys corner themselves in without even realizing it (11:25)
- Why following the “Iron Rules of Tomassi” fills you with a deep, inescapable insecurity that will make quality women run away from you (13:20)
- How asking yourself these simple questions gives you a tremendous insight into your deeply-held traumas (29:27)
- The tragic truth about why Red Pill guys will never experience true love and connection (even if they’re in a “successful” marriage) (31:13)
- How integrating feminine energy in your healing makes you irresistible to women (even if Red Pill guys scream you have to be an “alpha”) (42:58)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: https://www.davidtianphd.com/emotionalmastery
This episode features guest Steve Mayeda, a father of four and a life coach specializing in men’s personal development. You can learn more about Steve and his work here: https://www.stevemayeda.com/