Here’s a true story: James was at a party with his girlfriend. There was a hilarious, tall, and handsome dude who kept making her laugh — obnoxiously loud.
She was giving him attention and practically ignoring James. And the jokes he made? They fell flat on their face — she didn’t laugh at all.
At first, he started to think, “Damn, I suck.” But after a while, his mind began to race with questions:
Is he actually funny, or is she laughing way too hard to get his attention? Should I bring this up with her? Should I work on my own humor and social competence? Should I let go of my jealousy somehow? Or maybe I should just hit the gym and become a 21st-century Arnold?
There are 3 big issues with this type of thinking. These issues potentially lead to you being emotionally manipulative — and sabotaging your relationship because of it.
On today’s episode, you’ll uncover why sharing your insecurities is actually a subtle form of emotional manipulation. You’ll also discover how falling madly in love with an ugly French bulldog matures your attitude towards women (and magnetizes unconditional love.)
Show Highlights Include:
- An exclusive Facebook group where you’ll uncover the biggest sexual complaints women have about men (1:41)
- Discover the 23 “telltale signs” required for a passionate and loving relationship full of steamy lovemaking (and avoid countless years in a dead end and lifeless relationship) (3:40)
- When is it just a lack of physical attraction or just your jealousy? (not knowing could leave you blind to potential cheating and flirting with other men behind your back) (5:34)
- The harmful vulnerability mindset 95% of men possess that sabotages your relationship by forcing her to “do all the dirty work” (11:34)
- Adopt the “Marlboro Man” attitude to unlock a sensuous bond with your girlfriend (and why seeking praise, approval, and motivation is a surefire way to ruin to a relationship) (13:56)
- How drinking “old wine” may result in a 50-year marriage with 2 kids and 4 grandchildren (14:42)
- Why looking like Brad Pitt and owning multiple Ferraris betrays your loved ones for momentary pleasures (17:00)
- The insidious way trying to be funny creates relationships cursed to fail from the very beginning (22:42)
- Insecure about your attractiveness? Here’s how to flip the narrative on its head — in your favor — by asking her, “are you slutty enough?…” (31:23)
- Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable?
For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: