Here’s the unfortunate truth for most men dating in our modern society:
They’re not emotionally mature enough to sustain a successful long-term relationship. When they’re not mature enough, sexual temptation will sabotage their relationships—almost as soon as they exit the honeymoon phase.
Well, first you need to understand that sexual temptation comes from sexual shame when you’re younger. Then, before you’re ready for a long-term relationship, you need to learn how to handle sexual temptation without repressing your sexual desires.
It may not be easy, but it’s the only way to predict whether your relationship will last 50+ years or fall apart.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to know with certainty if you’re ready for a long-term relationship. And some steps you can take if you’re not ready, so you can fast track your way to a healthy and fulfilling marriage.
Show Highlights Include:
- How prematurely entering a long-term relationship creates a world of heartache (0:51)
- Spoiler alert: If you’re in a new relationship without having this, your relationship is destined to fail (1:48)
- An easy litmus test that reveals if you’re ready for a long-term relationship or not (2:30)
- The insidious “Biggest Loser” effect that can sabotage your relationship as soon as you exit the honeymoon phase (3:22)
- Why bringing your girlfriend into a nightclub surrounded by hot guys can instantly tell you if your relationship will last or crumble (7:40)
- The weird way sexual shame during your adolescent years stunts your ability to have a successful long-term relationship today (14:01)
- How to predict with near perfect accuracy if your long-term relationship will survive depending on if you visit this particular website (19:55)
- The only indispensable requirement for success in a long-term relationship (hint: it’s not attraction or even love) (24:50)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: