Most of the events and decisions that cause you psychological issues today happened in your early childhood years. This is actually one of the main culprits behind why it’s so difficult for you to attract women now.
Being needy, a push-over, or having no assertive bones in your body require that you “reparent” yourself, especially those inner child parts of yourself that lash out or cause self-sabotage when they get triggered.
But you know what?
Even though the concept of “reparenting” might sound difficult, especially if you’re single with no kids yourself, it’s actually much easier than you think.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to reparent yourself to get rid of neediness, learn how to set boundaries, and create a safe space for your inner child, so every relationship you’re in—yes, even intimate relationships—improves.
Show Highlights Include:
- How almost all of your psychological issues have their roots in childhood (and how to parent your kids—or yourself—so they grow up without these issues) (1:45)
- The “Reparenting” technique for fast tracking your therapeutic journey and ditching the micro traumas you experienced as a kid (3:43)
- Why becoming your own inner parent can extinguish your neediness for good (4:24)
- 3 examples of parenting boundaries (and how they help you set healthy boundaries with your girlfriend or wife) (11:17)
- How validation and empathy can calm any triggered inner child parts of you before they undermine you (13:55)
- Why it’s necessary to feel good inside before making positive changes (even if your favorite self-help book preaches otherwise) (21:51)
- The 13-word sentence to say to yourself in the mirror to instantly boost your assertiveness (23:15)
- The counterintuitive way ruptures in a relationship are the greatest source of deepening connection and love (30:46)
- How punishing bad behavior actually makes it more likely to happen again (and what to do instead) (46:40)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: