“The Dual Dynamic” makes or breaks your relationship.
And if you don’t understand it, your relationship is doomed (even if you don’t break up, and stay together in the long run.)
Because even if you stay together, there’s no chemistry, connection, or passion, leading to…
Less sex, less intimacy, more fights, and ultimately divorce.
Now, if the above scares you, then read on.
By listening to this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to build the initial stages of chemistry
- How bad guys always seem to the win the hearts of good girls
- Why most marriages are plagued with “bland sex”
- And what you can do to reignite the spark in your marriage
Show Highlights Include:
- How to understand the difference between a healthy and a toxic relationship (3:16)
- So, why do good girls like bad guys? There’s two main reasons, and we discuss them at (10:26) and (23:05)
- How your parent’s strict discipline forces your wife to view you as a “boring” and “harmless” nice guy (and these are NOT good traits to have if you want passionate sex with your wife) (10:44)
- Why nice guys can be locked in the friendzone forever — even if she finds him a total 10/10 (20:06)
- How men — by default — “reverse” the attractive qualities of their girlfriend (the same qualities that made her attractive in the first place) (25:05)
- Finally! We know why women try to “fix” their crazy boyfriend (even if he’s a repeat offender, and has been to jail multiple times) (27:40)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: