Most guys mistakenly think falling in love equals a thriving sex life.
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. They’re two separate concepts. And if you don’t understand the difference, there’s a good chance that…
You’ll end up in a sexless relationship.
One where you sleep in separate beds.One where you never have sex. And the only time you do, you awkwardly climb on top of her, spend about 30 minutes with the lights off, but…
She doesn’t feel anything (and neither do you.)
So, that’s the bad news.
Ready for the good news?
In today’s episode, I reveal how to ignite sexual passion in your relationship (even if it’s been more than a year.)
You’ll also discover how to create sexual desire for yourself (even if you’re overweight, and a “nice guy.”) In fact, sexual desire has more to do with your brain, and less with your body.
Show Highlights Include:
- Yes, even as a “good guy”, you can create sexual desire for yourself (works even if you haven’t had sex in a while) (3:21)
- Falling in love DOES NOT equal a thriving sex life. The way to achieve passionate sex in your relationship? Eliminate your “sexual shame” (3:48)
- Trying to “earn” sex by being nice is why white knights don’t get laid (11:19)
- How to have mind-altering sex with your wife by visiting the cop shop (13:54)
- Why focusing on “sex psychology” turns your wife on 80% more than physical sex techniques (15:20)
- How to give any woman a spectacular orgasm without even touching her (you could do this with a messenger pigeon) (19:16)
- Yes, women like men who are dominant in the bedroom. But what’s “too far” in terms of dominance? The answer is at (20:07)
- No, contrary to popular belief, women don’t like being penetrated by a “jackhammer.” They prefer (this) (20:59)
- How to turn your wife on like a faucet by using these 3 “bad boy” qualities (and no, you don’t have to be a “bad boy” to use them) (29:47)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: