Do you want a long-term relationship, or do you want lots of casual, hot sex?
Reason I ask: a “one-size-fits-all” approach when dating women doesn’t work. What’s worse, is mixing up the approaches, and applying the wrong approach. For example, if you optimized your dating life for short-term, promiscuous sex…
Then you’re making it near impossible to find a healthy, happy, and fulfilling relationship.
The opposite is true as well. If you try and optimize for the long-term, then your chances of bedding a woman every week is impossible.
So, what are these approaches I speak of? In today’s episode, I reveal how to hook up with as many hot, college aged girls as you can. And If that isn’t of interest to you, you’ll also discover why being discriminatory to a certain group of people is the key to having a long-term marriage.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why “WPF” destroys your marriage before it even starts (and is especially harmful for men who have no dating experience, but still want to get married later on) (5:37)
- The counterintuitive reason why being a man-whore at 19 “ethically forces” you to be a loving husband (who never cheats on his wife) (6:00)
- Are you interested in hot sex with lots of women? Or are you interested in a long-term relationship? There are 5 different personalities, and you can learn which one you are with the “Truth Tree” (9:21)
- How even butt ugly guys can have a rock solid relationship — one with a 95% success rate — by choosing (this) (12:11)
- Why thinking “I’ll date a couple girls, and I’ll marry the one I like the most” murders your chances of a loving relationship (14:41)
- How to turn on your soulmate by turning her off as quick as possible (18:02)
- [Asian Men] Looking for a long-term, authentic relationship with a white girl? Take her to a sashimi place (20:40)
- Are you palms sweaty, knees weak, and arms heavy when on a date? It’s because of your “toxic shame” (not to be confused with toxic masculinity) (32:03)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: https://www.davidtianphd.com/emotionalmastery