For men struggling to get a date, dating techniques do nothing but:
- Batter their self-worth
- Make them feel ashamed for not living up to “expectations” of what a man should be
- Ruin their self-confidence
- And sabotage their chances of finding true love
As these men apply dating techniques in the real world…
Their hands tremble, their knees quake, their lips shake, they choke up, and they sweat bullets when talking to a girl.
Because dating techniques are a bandaid over a gaping wound — the gaping wound being your own subconscious mind. And the only way to overcome your severe anxiety and nerves is through the therapeutic process.
In today’s episode, I reveal why most dating problems are indeed therapeutic problems. I also reveal how to uncover your pre-installed wit, charm, and humor.
Show Highlights Include:
- Feel like a “fake” when trying to appear confident in front of girls? Use the 8’Cs of true-self to melt away your nerves, fears, and anxiety (2:29)
- How to uncover the pre-installed witty, charming, funny, and sexually attractive parts of you by “tricking” your subconscious (works even if you’re a shy or nerdy guy) (4:08)
- Why you’re subconsciously ignoring the parts of you that enjoy being sexy, taking risks, and likes experiencing adventure (5:43)
- “You don’t get to experience your full potential until you go through (this)” (5:59)
- Think dating’s all about good looks, money, or status? Here’s the “martial arts” secret that debunks this popular myth (and enables you to become — at least — a 7/10) (6:18)
- Why you should never listen to the advice of a fat, ugly, short janitor who picks up 9’s and 10’s at the club every weekend (8:20)
- The difference between a “cup of coffee” at her place and sleeping alone is the use of “DT” at the end of your questions (15:27)
- You’re already naturally talented at flirting, banter, humor, and wittiness. You just need to know how to access it (17:55)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: