Men feel like they lack true purpose and meaning in their relationships.
Dating apps and most dating advice promote short-term dating strategies that only work on immature women. These strategies leave men without meaning, purpose, and true connection when they try to settle down. That’s if they can even settle down at all…
When you’ve spent years programming these short-term strategies into your mind, it’s near impossible to break these habits.
When that happens, you become a repellant for women who are seeking a long-term relationship.
Now, if you don’t care about having a 50-year long relationship, true life partnership, or unconditional love in a committed relationship, then this episode isn’t for you. But if you are, then what I’m going to share will be the most exciting podcast you’ve ever listened to.
In today’s episode, I reveal how to be in a loving and committed relationship by deleting this specific app off your phone (it’s not Facebook, Instagram, or Tik Tok.) You’ll also hear my take on Andrew Tate (and how he’s actually battling sexual shame in himself.)
Show Highlights Include:
- The counter-intuitive reason why having poor self-image makes you more attractive to women who are in it for the long haul (4:50)
- Why you have a greater chance of finding meaning and purpose in a relationship compared to that kid in middle school who got girls whenever he wanted (15:28)
- How showing up to the bar dressed in tattered clothes, a spluttering 94’ Honda Civic, and a wingman who looks like Brad Pitt will help you find unconditional love (16:24)
- This secret technique allows you to tap into the mind of women (and get her turned on by your mere presence) (22:16)
- Why receiving a text saying “I’m not into you” is actually a surefire sign that she’s into you (23:09)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: