Do you buy into the myth that success alone brings happiness and fulfillment? The techniques 95% of Americans use to strive for success, growth, and personal development guarantees they won’t be fulfilled in the long run.
There is a completely different and unique way to approach success. And it’s imperative you discover this way to gain personal happiness, success, and insane amounts of growth in your life.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how to experience success and growth — while also being happy, fulfilled, and not having to wait until you succeed in order to be happy.
- The polar-opposite method to build a financial empire comparable to Rome (without stress, anxiety, and depression) (1:20)
- How your parents lied to you about the concept of self-worth (and how this lie keeps you mired in a state of loneliness and poverty) (3:26)
- The counter-intuitive way dreaming of “sipping pina coladas on the beach” will force you to become a desperate workaholic who never spends time with your kids (11:15)
- How immersing yourself in “flow capital” will scientifically unlock a never ending state of high happiness (13:28)
- Why you’ll chain yourself down with concrete in the Hudson River if you wake up with nothing to do on Monday (14:25)