Can you remember the last argument you had with your partner or a past partner? Most couples can’t remember the specifics of why they fought. Instead, they only remember the emotional baggage from it.
Here’s why I bring it up:
A listener recently wrote in and asked me to dissect two different types of fights: one with a couple who haven’t gone through the therapeutic process, and one who has.
In this episode, you’ll discover how therapized couples argue, so you can argue in a healthy way that makes your relationship stronger instead of tearing it apart.
Show Highlights Include:
- The deadly myth single guys believe which sabotages their chances of having a success, long-term relationship (6:23)
- Why getting rid of triggering situations in your relationship prevents your love from growing (8:31)
- How characteristics which attracted you to your partner can quickly morph into potentially relationship-ending triggers (and how to avoid this) (14:00)
- The “exile your partner’s parts” trap which causes relationships to end prematurely (19:16)
- Why seeking a couple’s therapist before an individual therapist could cause you to break up (21:08)
- How to argue like a therapized couple and prevent fights from devolving into breaking up (28:03)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: