As many as 90% of loving relationships transform into cold indifference. This is true even in intimate, long-term relationships.
In fact, the more intimate your relationship becomes, the more likely you are to sabotage it.
Because intimacy triggers your buried inner child parts—and they wreak havoc when they surface.
But don’t worry. In this episode, you’ll discover the 3 requirements for a successful long-term relationship.
Want to be one of the lucky 10% whose relationship grows each day, year, and decade? Listen now.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why only 10% of people can succeed in a long-term, modern relationship (and how to join the 10%) (3:54)
- How to increase the hot, sexy passion in your relationship over time instead of watching it fade (8:26)
- The counterintuitive way intimacy in your relationships triggers your exiled neediness buried deep in your psyche (15:27)
- How heated arguments with your significant other are a good sign for your relationship (16:23)
- Why most loving marriages transform into cold friendships (and how to prevent this) (17:47)
- The insidious “Tor-Mentor” trap long-term relationships fall into which can poison them from the inside out (18:56)
- The weird way to ensure the success of a long-term relationship by playing with toddlers (34:22)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: