Most men believe they’ll finally be worthy of love if they achieve more. It’s easy to believe you’ll find love once you get that promotion, once you drive that fancy car, or once you’re only wearing luxury brands.
But if that were true, why are there so many rich, high-achieving people with failed relationships, while there are “normal” people with regular cars but happy, loving relationships? Here’s the truth: No amount of achievement “unlocks” self-worth and love.
Those things only happen when you can take care of your own needs. In this episode, you’ll find out exactly how to do that. And once you’re emotionally self-sufficient, you’ll attract more loving women than you can imagine.
Want to take care of your own needs and feel deserving of love, no matter which car you drive? Listen now!
- Why being richer, higher status or better looking doesn’t make you more worthy of love (2:25)
- The self-development lie that makes you dislike yourself and keeps you unhappy (and the simple way to fix it) (7:01)
- How a hidden fear of failure makes you chase achievement and keeps you away from love and connection (14:31)
- Feel like you’re burnt out? How to respond to build a healthier emotional life (22:02)
- The “Conan the Barbarian” analogy that makes you work endless hours in pursuit of love. (27:29)
- How leaving a lucrative tech job for a low-paying culinary career can make you more confident and attract more loving women. (31:28)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: