Men these days think masculinity means one-upmanship and being the “alpha” of the group. Or worse – they think masculinity is inherently toxic.
Both these views are flawed and lead to crippled self-worth.
If you want to become a self-fulfilled man, it helps to reflect and observe others. Surprisingly, observing Top Gun teaches you valuable lessons on masculinity – if you view it through an educated lens.
In this episode, you’ll discover how watching Top Gun lets you accept yourself and reach your full, confident potential.
Show Highlights Include:
- How Tom Cruise teaches you how to pick up quality women (without pretending to be a high-energy alpha) (3:29)
- The “triangular gaze” technique that ramps up sexual tension between you and the object of your desire (8:28)
- The “weaponized vulnerability” method that disarms defensive women (11:46)
- A popular pick-up artist method that kills your chances of landing “the one” (even if every PUA tells you to do it) (13:14)
- How to become more attractive to the opposite sex by avoiding the “do more trap” (19:48)
- The “little sibling” strategy that lets you handle aggressive men with maturity (21:08)
- How to grow as a man without getting burned out by relentless “self improvement” (40:15)
- Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here: https://www.davidtianphd.com/about/
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: https://www.davidtianphd.com/platinum