Dr. Strange 2 is deeper than an action-packed superhero movie.
In fact, the main theme in the movie deals with grief. And there are several psychological lessons embedded in the movie which will help you attract and keep love.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 3 most important ways watching Dr. Strange 2 will improve your love life, confidence, and self-esteem.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why doing the exact opposite if Dr. Strange will magically reduce your anxiety with women (9:16)
- How being naughty helps you find lasting love (even if it makes you feel uncomfortable) (10:06)
- The subtle “Fear is Extra” mindset tweak for obliterating any worries lurking in your head (13:22)
- Why following rules and authority figures makes you anti-seductive and repels women (15:36)
- The real reason Wanda battled so much suffering (and how to prevent this when grief strikes in your life) (17:08)
- 3 insidious ways men treat women like NPCs and sabotage an otherwise healthy relationship (without even realizing it) (20:36)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: