Everyone has an inner critic who beats up on your mental health. And the worse your trauma is, the harsher your critic becomes.
But everyone approaches this problem backwards:
They think criticizing their inner critic will scare it away. But this only makes your inner critic double down and create more agony for you.
In this episode, you’ll discover why accepting your inner critic will actually lift its control over your mental health.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why celebrating your inner rebel when it pops into your psyche skyrockets your happiness (1:56)
- 3 simple ways to detect your inner critic before it sabotages your mental health (3:42)
- Why criticizing yourself into the best version of yourself only creates more mental anguish and anxiety (4:26)
- How acting like a toddler fast tracks your healing process (4:54)
- The insidious “Legacy Burdens” your parents passed down to you and you’ll pass onto your children if you don’t heal from your trauma in time (6:18)
- The simple “No Wonder” trick for accepting your inner critic and jumpstarting the healing process (7:07)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: