There are two paths to transformation: The Fixing Method and The Acceptance Method.
The former is what you’ll get from any self-help book or life coaching. And while it might work for a short burst of time, it creates even more mental chaos down the road.
The latter is the approach IFS therapy uses. And it creates lasting change through radical self-acceptance (even aspects of your personality that humiliate you).
In this episode, you’ll discover how radical self-acceptance leads to more success with women, a happier life, and a more fulfilling career.
Show Highlights Include:
- The 3-step process for making your inner critic shut up (5:05)
- The “Allowing Approach” to self-improvement (without secreting despising aspects of your personality) (6:58)
- The counterintuitive way listening to your inner critic helps it go away faster (7:12)
- How self-help books actually slows down your journey to self-improvement (7:42)
- The weird way saying “hello” to yourself helps you heal from your traumatic past (13:11)
- Why self-therapy sabotages the benefits of real therapy before you even begin (20:09)
- How having more willpower and discipline backfires and slows your healing process to a grinding halt (27:04)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: