Most self-help and personal development books, courses, and coaches are toxic. They teach that you need to become your “best self,” otherwise you’re unworthy of love.
That’s not true. And it’s also dangerous.
When you build a relationship based on this idea of your best self, you eventually suffocate all love in that relationship. This is why many guys who follow this advice get cheated on when they don’t live up to their mythical best self.
But you don’t need to become your best self to attract unconditional love. In fact, this concept of your “best self” gets in the way of true self-worth and unconditional love. In this episode, I reveal why this is so and what you can do about that to create real love in your life.
Listen now and attract a relationship based on love.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to unlock joy, love, and fulfillment by being you (even if you’re not the best-looking or most confident person you know) (2:04)
- The insidious way self-help and personal development books, courses, and advice creates toxic shame (3:38)
- Why “rah-rah” life and dating coaches actually lower your self-esteem and confidence (11:24)
- How to use your crippling insecurities to become more attractive to women (13:38)
- The sneaky way your best self rips out and expunges love in your relationship (17:06)
- How building a happy and healthy relationship makes you live longer (18:09)
- The “Radical Self Acceptance” secret for attracting a loving relationship (even if you’re not your best self) (26:54)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: