There’s only one way to experience lasting fulfillment, love, peace, and joy.
The problem is that most men get this backwards. They think they have to make a bunch of money or achieve status in order to be worthy. But this causes burn out, an awful love life, and a relentless sense of depression.
Realizing you’re worthy of love right now. Not only does it unlock happiness, but you’ll have more success in your career too.
In this episode, I share how you can transform your life by believing you’re worthy of love with three separate and contrasting stories.
Listen to the episode now and unlock this “cheat code” for life in yourself.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why achieving your “best self” to attract unconditional love is an impossible feat that makes you unhappy and spiteful (5:02)
- The “Internal Attractiveness” secret that destroys your neediness (9:33)
- How repressing your sexual feredom when you’re younger increases your chances of having a mid-life crisis (12:22)
- Why picking a wife for her “arm candy” value skyrockets your chance of divorce (and how to save your marriage if you fell into this trap) (17:23)
- The dangerous “Power Couple” lure many entrepreneurs fall into that makes their spouses cheat on them (23:28)
- How joy, peace, and inner freedom in your romantic life catapults your business growth (even if you're already massively successful) (25:53)
- The counterintuitive way being enough today helps you accomplish more in life (34:10)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: