If you’re an entrepreneur, you might feel like it’s impossible to find love.
Why does it feel like this?
Because there’s a grain of truth in it. Entrepreneurs care about the value they bring to the world and the legacy they leave behind.
Many of them try so hard to achieve status because that’s what they think will attract unconditional love. But this only repulses love away. Instead, you attract “value-love,” which is the culprit behind why entrepreneurs go through multiple divorces.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
You can be an entrepreneur and attract real love. But you need to unlearn many of the habits responsible for your success.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to get rid of these toxic habits that keep love from coming into your life. Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- The insidious way working harder in your business only drives love further from your grasp (6:59)
- How becoming more valuable as a man sabotages your love life (8:26)
- The ancient “end of life” exercise that helps you understand your purpose in life (12:04)
- Why your legacy will be forgotten — and how this cold, hard fact helps you find unconditional love (24:28)
- The “Worker Bee” trap many entrepreneurs fall into that erodes all pleasure in your life (26:39)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: