I’ve worked with many high-level entrepreneurial clients and they all have one thing in common:
Love eludes them.
Deep down, these entrepreneurs create a wildly successful business because they think that’s their ticket to unconditional love. Only to discover after they’ve “made it” that love doesn’t care about the value they brought to the world.
Nothing is more heartbreaking than having millions in the bank, but nobody to share it with.
Whether you’re a high-level entrepreneur now or have that “entrepreneurial itch,” this episode can help you attract a loving partner.
Listen to the episode now to unlock unconditional love in your life before it’s too late.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Comfort Zone” reason why it’s harder for entrepreneurs to find a loving relationship than anyone else (4:56)
- The cold, hard truth about why billionaire business owners end up lonely (7:24)
- Why most entrepreneurs are fear-driven and how this “taints” your dating life (11:09)
- The “Entrepreneurial Curse” that haunts business owners and cripples their chances of finding unconditional love (12:57)
- How entrepreneurs fall into the “value trap” that makes love elude them (16:58)
- 4 childhood questions to ask yourself that explains your current love life in crystal clear detail (so you can fix it) (29:39)
- How rebelling in your childhood tricks you into cheating on your partner when you get too intimate (and how to prevent this weird psychological “quirk” from destroying your relationship) (39:09)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: