Have you seen these two caricatures in the dating world?
One is the arrogant man whose obnoxious behaviour brings him attention from women. And the other is the nice guy, who believes that helping a woman will earn her affection.
These are two common roles that men play in dating. But these two extremes don’t create a solid foundation for a relationship. Instead of bringing you happiness, these behaviours manipulate and repel the right women.
But you don’t have to play these roles in order to find happiness with your ideal woman.
Listen now to discover how living out your own values attracts the right women for you.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why being a “nice guy” isn’t the same as being a “good man” (3:36)
- How she sees through your attempts to trick her into bed (and why this manipulation always backfires) (4:19)
- Why you won’t find happiness in a relationship based on obligation (and what to build your relationship on instead) (5:15)
- How letting your morals shine naturally attracts women with similar values (8:05)
- Why doing good for others (without trying to spark sexual attraction) opens more women to your personality (19:35)
- How a deeper understanding of your own childhood lets you connect with your emotions so you can “live in color” (23:48)
- Ask yourself these 3 questions to discover what’s gone wrong in past relationships (so you can a create healthier relationship with your ideal woman) (33:47)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: