Are you hoping to “play the field,” find that special woman, and start a loving relationship? Players who try to score are focused on short-term wins. But the loving relationship you want is not a short-term win.
Chasing as many women as possible causes you to compromise your standards. And when you lower your standards, you unconsciously turn off the women you’d like to meet.
If you’re acting like a player, you repel women who can succeed in relationships. But you CAN have high-quality relationships when you focus on attracting the right women.
Stop lowering your dating standards. Find a passionate and loving long-term romance with these 4 relationship keys from David Tian.
Listen to The Masculine Psychology Podcast episode 10 now.
Show highlights include:
- Why casual dating advice merely teaches you how to attract women in general — and cause you to miss out on “the one” (4:09)
- How “turning off” women magnetically attracts a long-term romantic partner into your life. (4:41)
- Why your search for a “CEO of Love” keeps pulling in “middle manager” applicants (11:55)
- Dating “low-standard women” today? Here's why they reduce your chances with the woman of your dreams (18:15)
- How being a player feeds your damaged, narcissistic insecurities (30:27)
- If you're a “bad boy” — will you ever find true love? (Here's why you need to be in touch with your emotions) (32:44)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: