Imagine you’re at a coffee shop, waiting for your black coffee with extra espresso shot. Across the room you catch an attractive woman glancing your way. How do you respond?
Weirdly enough, this makes many men uncomfortable. They enter “freeze or flight” mode and look back at their phones. Why do they shy away from beautiful women? The reason for this runs deep: Many men have an unconscious feeling of being unworthy of love. They protect themselves by avoiding interactions like this.
But no one is unworthy of love. And those parts of yourself trying to protect you are actually preventing you from finding a loving and passionate partner.
Tired of your fears sabotaging your relationships? In this episode, you’ll discover how to love and trust yourself to develop self-confidence that naturally attracts women to you.
Listen now as David Tian shares the 4 steps to improving your self confidence, relationships, and life.
Show highlights include:
- Why the 4 steps of “IFS” are your most powerful weapon to conquering your shame and unleashing your true self. (3:56)
- The two types of protective parts that sabotage your love life while they run your life. (6:11)
- Why accessing your true self can be more painful if you’re a high achiever (and why you should do it anyway). (10:25)
- The long-term fix that eradicates neediness that you won’t hear in Alpha Male forums, books, or courses. (12:26)
- How to discover your true self by checking the “8 C’s” when you’re feeling nervous or anxious (17:51)
- How accepting your deepest, darkest emotions makes you more playful, happy, and free (26:54)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: