The internet is overflowing with dating tips that can keep you stuck as a hopeless single. While they sound nice (and might seem to work for others), these dangerous tips and tactics sabotage your relationships – even if they “work.”
Success with pickup lines, scripted routines, or body language “hacks” only make lasting relationships more difficult because you’re not being your true, attractive self.
But many men still use these tactics to compensate for their underlying, core insecurities – the real cause of their problems with women.
To find a loving, respectful partner, you have to face uncomfortable truths about yourself. But after you do this, you magnetically attract loving women with your true confidence.
In this episode, you’ll discover how popular dating advice sabotages your relationships – and how to get rid of its toxic influence and live as your true self.
Show highlights include:
- Overwhelmed with dating advice online? Why ignoring them attracts more beautiful, loving women than any pickup tips ever could. (1:27)
- Why learning more about women, dating, and relationships can keep you from finding a great relationship (2:26)
- How to fix your core insecurities by facing toxic shame from your childhood. (5:51)
- Why working out and getting a 6-pack can reinforce your feelings of unworthiness (13:44)
- Does the “brute force” method work when applying dating advice? (19:58)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: