Most caregivers don’t realize that there are more living options available than throwing your loved one in a nursing home.
There are several different living options — all catered to the specific needs of each individual battling dementia. Not only does this increase their overall quality of life, but it can make caregiving more manageable for you.
In this episode, I’m joined by Patty Williams, co-owner of Ruby Care, to discuss all the various living options and how each one is tailored to specific needs your loved one needs.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- What caregivers don’t realize about putting their loved ones in a senior community that can help them prosper despite their disease (3:57)
- How to pinpoint when you should consider putting a loved one in a senior community (4:30)
- The trick for telling the difference between fake dementia and real dementia (6:14)
- Why sending your loved ones into a nursing home isn’t your only option despite what most doctors tell you (8:29)
- How you’re unintentionally limiting the care options for your loved ones with Alzheimer’s (10:48)
- The magic “R-word” that instantly enhances the quality of life in your loved ones with dementia (12:39)
- The easy way to help your loved ones transition to a new living situation (14:24)
For more resources on all of the living options available for those with dementia, visit https://www.rubycaresenior.com/. To speak with Patty directly about the best economical choice for you, give her a call at 817-995-1001.