There are different behavior changes for each stage of Alzheimer’s.
And noticing the early signs of Alzheimer’s is the most important step to ensuring your loved ones have the highest quality of life.
Today, I’m joined by Alex Namath to talk about the different behavioral stages for each step of Alzheimer’s as he was a caregiver for each of his parents.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to “sniff out” the early signs of Alzheimer’s (4:33)
- The exact moment you should start to be concerned a loved one is suffering from Alzheimer’s (5:24)
- The #1 biggest mistake you could make if you think a loved one could have Alzheimer’s (8:47)
- The most dangerous thing you could do to someone suffering from Alzheimer’s (12:24)
- How playing silly games like trivia can profoundly impact someone with Alzheimer’s (14:09)
To learn more about how Alex and Encore Day Care can help someone suffering with Alzheimer’s, head over to their website at https://www.encoredaycare.com/.