Pursue righteousness and find prosperity – Proverbs 21:21
The Bible is the world’s most underrated finance book.
In fact, Christianity makes the importance of your finances for your spiritual well being crystal clear.
But many believers separate their investments from their faith these days. Or they don’t know how to invest in alignment with their values in the first place.
That’s where a Certified Kingdom Advisor comes in, who combines the knowledge about financial planning with Biblical wisdom regular advisors ignore.
And in today’s episode, Roger Stukkie, one of our advisors, shares how a CKA certificate makes everyone a better financial advisor, what makes biblical investing so lucrative, and the timeless financial wisdom of the Bible you can use today.
Show highlights include:
- The pure magic of biblical investing (without falling for greedy advisors) (2:49)
- The weird way this Christian core value makes your investments succeed (5:18)
- What sets all “Kingdom Advisors” apart from financial planners with average results
- How program-related investments support your community (instead of feeding shady corporations) (8:46)
- How Biblical investors combine lucrative investments with generosity for the people close to them (11:57)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”