When you notice that your money starts running out before the month ends, there are two usual suspects.
You may need to change your spending habits, especially if you have trouble paying off debt.
And if you can’t cut down your expenses, the only way to fix this is by increasing your income.
Most people think that they may have to work longer hours or find a new job.
But, there is one skill that employers in every field look for desperately, and you can start developing it as soon as today.
What’s this skill?
It’s your ability to solve problems.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover which attributes every leader has, the four basic leadership skills you can develop starting today, and effective ways you can convince people of your ideas.
Show highlights include:
- How offering people advice may confuse them into inaction (and how to turn that around) (2:06)
- The dwindling, yet most sought-after skill in business (and how to acquire it) (2:57)
- Why emulating successful people can only hurt you (and how to stay with yourself) (7:59)
- The fastline to success most people avoid out of fear (even if there is no alternative) (10:24)
- The healthy type of “arrogance” that convinces people to trust you (11:38)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”