Most people have a negative view on what is going on in the world.
And the apparent decrease in faith – especially in the younger generations – seems to confirm this bad outlook.
But even if this is true, things may not be as dark as they seem.
Thanks to independent groups that share the word of God, there are many ways to impact millions of lives in the US and around the world.
In this episode, Hank Hornstein from Decision Point shares the impact spreading Christian values still has, and what the most effective way of reaching young Americans today is.
Show highlights include:
- What every potential investor needs to know about the Eagle Ford area and its lucrative mineral rights (1:44)
- The pure magic of how your faith gives you a sense of direction (even if you have not been acting out of conviction before) (4:39)
- Why Catholic Brazilians are more receptive to evangelical core values than students in the U.S. (even if their prior knowledge of the Bible may be shallow) (11:12)
- The single most-used evangelistic tool that enables to convert millions of people (16:15)
- How to support today’s youth on their mission to discover the hope of Jesus (even in allegedly impossible areas like California) (19:10)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”