Medicare can be a nightmare to navigate – no matter what those annoying Medicare ads try to tell you!
When do you claim it? What if you want to keep working past 65? Part A? Part B? Part C? Part D? Supplement? Advantage? Medigap?
If any of those terms and questions made you scratch your head, this episode is for you.
In this episode, Justin Elliott is here to make Medicare simple. You’ll discover how to avoid nasty bills and fees. Plus, you’ll find out how to find the right plan for you, so you can relax knowing that you and your family are fully protected – and paying the best price.
Show Highlights Include:
- The loophole that lets a select few people claim medicare (even if you haven’t reached retirement age) (1:33)
- The “7 month window” to claim Medicare (miss it, and you’ll pay an extra penalty) (1:50)
- How “fully covered” individuals are getting stuck with exorbitant medical bills. Plus, how Texans can avoid these bills for about $115 (10:33)
- Why you should spend more on your Medicare Supplement plan (even if a cheaper plan covers exactly the same things) (11:26)
- How to “fire the government” and let an insurance company PAY YOU to join their “medicare” plan (17:31)
- The “disadvantage” to an Advantage Plan that could leave you without cover on January 1st (19:38)
- Why it pays to join a Medicare Supplement plan, even if you could save hundreds every month with an Advantage plan (20:35)
- Instantly discover the cheapest Medicare D plan for you and your prescriptions with a simple online tool (23:35)