‘Everyone needs a f*ck it fund’ as Dan elegantly puts it. An easily accessible emergency fund that could support you for 3 – 6 months if sh*t ever did hit the fan.
- How much you should allocate to your f*ck it fund (5:00)
- Making sense of your key performance indicators (6:45)
- The unsurprising truth about sharing more of your valuable content (7:40)
- Dan’s ‘sweet spot’ when it comes to social media posts (8:00)
- The importance of family time and saying no to opportunities (15:00)
Before you can start your own f*ck it fund, it’s crucial you understand your business’s KPI’s (key performance indicators). What’s coming in and what’s going out. Once you know this, it’s an easy process of allocating a percentage of money to your f*ck it fund. However…
“It’s surprising how many business owners don’t know their numbers”
If you don’t know your numbers, it’s impossible for you to measure what’s working and what’s not. Do the work, know your KPI’s and like Dan, you could have yourself a safety net if anything did inevitably happen.
You could also buy a silly Iron Man mask too…
Tune in and enjoy the show!