Six Hard and Fast Rules For Fitness Reports That Convert With Aaron Crocker – Part Two
This is part two of the series where Aaron digs even deeper into creating meaningful stories using emotion. Kevin quotes that ‘this is some of the best stuff we’ve ever shared on the show’. Strap yourself in for part two and enjoy the show.
- How to tell a meaningful story packed full of emotion (1:00)
- Three top mistakes you must avoid at all costs iif you want readers to be hooked on your story (1:25)
- How to wrap emotional around education and make your story memorable (2:20)
- How to use high drama to hold your reader's attention all the way through your story (8:00)
- What you must know if you want to write an effective, emotional and memorable story (12:50)
As a copywriter or expert, you must be careful of the curse of knowledge. The experts who have so much knowledge and a huge passion to share that with their audience must realise not to overwhelm their reader with too much information. Your customer is simply not ready for such a large influx of content all at once.
The key to making your story memorable is by wrapping education in emotion. Your story has to be dramatised to mean anything to the reader.
Aaron’s number one tip when it comes to getting people hooked on your story is to write what they want to read, and not what you want to write. This is one of the biggest paradigm shifts.
If you want to write compelling stories in your copy, it's essential that you know your client. You must the person you’re writing to on a deep emotional level.