As a holistic practitioner, you're a transformer of lives—not a tacky salesperson.
Your purpose and passion are to heal others without “hard closing” patients. But you can't make a living doing what you love if you don't sell.
So what do you do?
Having a thriving practice lets you keep healing others. But using high-pressure tactics would be selling out your values. You need to strike a delicate balance that keeps your practice full and your heart happy.
In today's episode, you’ll hear how to ethically book yourself solid with new and recurring patients by staying true to your mission.
Show highlights include:
- Why having no selling skills is irrelevant when trying to skyrocket your holistic practice. (02:05)
- The first thing you MUST say after a patient agrees to work with you (turn a blind eye to this and risk losing their trust and confidence… FOREVER!). (11:44)
- The ONE excuse responsible for your empty schedule. Never think or say these 3 words ever again if you want a successful practice! (14:08)
- What many holistic practitioners think about themselves that patients pick up on instantly (and will make them escape your office in a flash). (18:24)
- Find out what goes on in emergency meetings when business is slow for my associates! If you don't use this “high-level discovery” strategy, forget about referrals or even steady patient traffic. (21:06)
Ready to fill your practice and keep it full?
To gain more patients for your holistic health practice without the stress and overwhelm, download your free copy of the Autopilot Patient Attraction Playbook today at www.highimpactpracticesystems.com.