You’ve gone to school, you’ve read books, taken courses—all to serve your unique purpose. To become a healer. After investing all the time, money and effort, it hurts to see less patients than you’d like.
You might chalk the number of patients up to a lack of business skills and tell yourself you need to learn more about marketing. You think you need to work more.
The truth is: Working harder is not the key to attracting patients—it’s working less, but with more intent and focus on serving your patients.
In this episode, you’ll hear how to work less to attract more patients and have a bigger impact.
Show highlights include:
– All the mental qualities it takes to build a serious practice. (You probably already possess some of them.) (3:15)
– What to do when a patient doesn’t see the results they wanted—and how to make them feel valued anyway. (4:30)
– Following this marketing myth isn’t just false… it could kill your practice in the long-term, even if you do it right. (11:10)
– If your patients ask you these questions, rethink how you talk to them. (14:15)
– The 3 qualities of effective newsletters that bring in patients. (19:30)
– How your email newsletter can impact people you’ve never seen—and make them seek you out as a healer. (20:05)
Ready to fill your practice and keep it full?
To gain more patients for your holistic health practice without the stress and overwhelm, download your free copy of the Autopilot Patient Attraction Playbook today at www.highimpactpracticesystems.com.