As a natural practitioner, your no.1 thing is probably having an impact on people’s lives. Guiding them to a better reality and allowing them to live a life worth living.
Accomplishing this mission is hard—it’s be soul-crushing to struggle with something to near to your heart. But it’s worth it. And, there’s an underappreciated quality which is necessary for maximum impact:
Great leaders multiply their impact by inspiring others and helping them succeed in accomplishing their mission. In this episode, you’ll learn how to become a great leader who inspires action and creates a better world around himself.
Show highlights include:
– Why leaders often despise what average people strive for their whole lives. (5:20)
– How leaders win by expecting less of others (this might be surprising, but even high-performing leaders often expect very little from those around them). (5:40)
– You might not like this unintended consequence of leadership, but it’s a sign of moving forward. (8:50)
– Why BIG businesses fail—this will stifle ANY business’ growth. (11:55)
– Questions to ask yourself when you want to become a leader. (14:30)
One common thing leaders don’t do when “the competition” succeeds. (17:10)
Ready to fill your practice and keep it full?
To gain more patients for your holistic health practice without the stress and overwhelm, download your free copy of the Autopilot Patient Attraction Playbook today at www.highimpactpracticesystems.com.